Friday, August 5, 2011

Welcome to Electro-n00b


Hello, and welcome to Electro-n00b. My name is Liz and as the title states I am pretty much a complete novice to basic electronic hobby projects. This is not to say that I’m in the dark on all things technical: I enjoy tinkering around with both the hardware and software on my computer, but now I want to try something new.

I am still in somewhat of an exploratory phase and this blog will reflect that. Some of the things I will explore and talk about include:

-Circuits and projects I am working on
-Basic electrical concepts
-DIY electronic applications
-Hackerspace/DIY news and culture
-Impressions of electronic equipment/books/kits

This blog is primarily for those new to electronics such as myself who want to learn from the experiences of others. In the beginning, this blog won't be very heavy on the advanced technical stuff, though as my skills grow that will change. For now, I am more likely to point you to the most accurate resources rather than try to teach something I just learned five minutes ago.

I invite everyone to either comment on any posts they find interesting, or else drop me a line. Fellow n00bs, feel free to ask questions about anything you see or suggest topics you are interested in hearing more about.

Let’s have fun together!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment